V.I.P FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HELLO, Visitor

Secret Code Nokia

Go down

Secret Code Nokia Empty Secret Code Nokia

Post by Admin Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 am

Full Database of Nokia Secret Codes

Below, I have listed all Nokia secret codes. On the main screen type:

Tutorial:

Default security code is 12345
Unlock service provider: Insert your sim, switch on your mobile and press vol up(arrow keys) for 3 seconds, then you will be asked for pin code. Press C, then press *. A message will be flashed, press * again and 04*pin*pin*pin#

Change closed caller group (settings >security settings>user groups) to 00000 and your mobile will sound the message tone if you are near a radar speed trap. If you set this value to 500 it will cause your mobile to set off security alarms present at shop entrances and exits(works with only some of the Nokia phones.)

To open wap browser, press and hold "0" on the main screen and wap browser will be opened.

Note: Some Nokia secret codes can harm your mobile. So, try these Nokia secret codes at your own risk. Also, some of these nokia secret codes will not work depending on your phone model.

So friends, I have listed almost all Nokia secret codes, I know. I hope these nokia secret codes will help you in configuring your Nokia mobile phones as you wish. If you have any problem in this Nokia secret codes tutorial, please mention it in comments.

Referensi : Books Of Code 1983 From jordania harga(120ribu rupiah)
author by: Hardiansyah rusli
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Leo

Jumlah posting : 69
Lokasi : Kolaka,sultra Indonesia

https://cyber.forum-canada.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum: